Friday

coming & going. goings & cummings...


So between going places...  Getting sick...  Attending farewell parties (everyone seems to be leaving me to another country these days!) ...  Unpacking and repacking and unpacking... etc.   ...I have unfortunately neglected re-capping the previous travel experiences (sad face). 

It seems I now have an even more outstanding list of things I need to do in order to maintain this image:


I'm quite annoyed how my jetsetting self can easily be stuck in this jetlagging mode! I guess that is one of the minor downfalls of traveling...

One of the major upside of traveling is however well-put by Mr. Cummings:


It is more importantly about who you're with, not where you're at that makes traveling all the more worth it... And lately I've just been spending too much time with those people than being tied to my computer screen, alone, and productively blogging away. 

I'm sure the comeback will be quite strong though ;-)

P.S. It appears like I'm not the only one on blogging hiatus. Every time I try to update this thing, there's a maintenance glitch!


No comments:

Post a Comment