Friday

almost there...


This weekend I'll be flying to the land that gave us Mario Testino, world famous celebrity photographer...


Well, on top of many other things too. Like my best friend's new home in the last year. 

Favor your own first, then others. ~Peruvian Proverb

Even though I said in my last post how sad it is not to be able to visit the land of my family first, I think it would have been a far bigger shame not to visit the land of my favorite person, who is, in a sense, just as close as family...



Me & the pal, back in our swimsuits for another unforgettable spring break...

Anyway, I really should stop the blogging. I still have to pack. And I still don't know what shoes to bring. But really, if I just go by example, this is what Mario Testino would have me believe is acceptable footwear:




When the road is long, even slippers feel tight. ~Another Peruvian Proverb, hmm... is that proverb trying to tell me something? I still wouldn't get it.



1 comment: