Tuesday

anticipation of...



Brights & prints and llamas and funky colored hats on people, oh my!!! I have a feeling that anything goes in Peru, style-wise, and for that, I'm so looking forward to how a different culture dresses & embraces fashion.

From the simple urbanites...


To the poor mountain folk...


To the people who just stand out much further than their scenic surroundings...



It'll be an eye-opening experience nonetheless!

...

I also wonder what sort of architectural design & textiles I'll be introduced to as well...


.



Let's hope I don't break my traveling allowance for this...

PS. If you can't get enough of the Peruvian fashion fare, here is a spread from Teen Vogue covering a shoot in Cuzco, Peru. However, I'm not going to Cuzco... 

No comments:

Post a Comment